Thank God it is Friday at last. We all know Friday means it is time to take a break off work and get some alone time with yourself, your spouse or the family. Whichever one it is, watching movies is a good way to relax; either you are doing it at the cinema or at home with your favourite snacks and drinks.
We all agree it can be tough to make decisions on what to watch. That is why we have compiled a list of must watch movies this weekend. Note that some are in the cinema while some are not.
- Barefoot: starring Scott Speedsman and Evan Rachel Wood, this romantic comedy drama is about a black sheep that took home a patient from the mental hospital he was working as a janitor just to show his parents he was doing. This movie is filled with adventure, fun and gets you wondering what will happen next. It is rated 13, that means your kids 13 and above can watch with you too.
- Blended: romance blended with comedy, this movie is a must watch for everyone. Starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler, the movie is a bit cliche but still very much fresh too and there was Terry Crew to add spice to the already delicious movie.
- October 1: A Kunle Afoloyan movie released on the 1st of October this year to celebrate the country’s 54th Independence is currently showing in cinemas. It is an action movie set around the life of a northern police detective posted to the western region of the country to a solve series of female murders. The movie is rated PG.
- 30 Days In Atlanta: For those who love Akpos from the comedian, AY’s who wants to be a billionaire skits and for everyone who enjoys hilarious stories filled with adventure and love, this movie is a must watch. The movie starrs actors like RMD, Ramsey Noah, Juliet Ibrahim and AY the comedian. It is rated PG and currently in cinemas.
- The Best Man Holiday: a 2013 movie, the best man holiday is a sequel to the 1999 film “the best man” starring.hotshots like Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Melisa De Soussa, Howard Terrence. The movie is about rediscovering friendships, love and faith. This movie teaches hope and many other useful lessons you can apply to tour everyday life.
These are the 5 movies we think you should watch this weekend. You can use the comment box to make more suggestions.