A disturbing video of ISIS has surfaced and it shows the Islamic State fighters bartering over captured Yazidi women at a slave girl ‘market’. To give more validity to the video, a document obtained by Iraquinews and said to be issued by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) laments that;
“The market to sell women and spoils of war has been experiencing a significant decrease, which has adversely affected ISIS revenue and financing of the Mujahideen.”
It then goes ahead to fix the official prices set by the terrorist group to sell Yazidi and Christian women and children abducted by ISIS members.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 40 to 50 years, is for 50,000 dinars.
- The rate of a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 30 to 40 years, is 75,000 dinars.
- The rate for a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 20 to 30 years, is 100,000 dinars.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) girl, aged 10 to 20 years, is for 150,000 dinars.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) child’s price, aged 1 to 9 years, is 200,000 dinars.
Here’s the video..