Unwanted: Arsene Wenger Says No One Has Offered To Buy Podolski

share on:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that no team has submitted an offer for Lukas Podolski so far.

The Germany international came on for Yaya Sanogo in the closing ten minutes at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday as Arsenal defeated Borussia Dortmund 2-0 to advance from the group stages of the Uefa Champions League.

Podolski is reportedly disillusioned with life at the Emirates, nad has reportedly been linked with a move back to the Bundesliga.

“I have had no enquiries from anybody,” said Wenger, 65. “He (Podolski) faces big competition. He has an outstanding attitude and he works very hard.”
Wana

Wana

Quo non Ascendam. Writer. E-mail: wana@360nobs.com

Leave a Reply