Encomium Magazine reports that Bishop Tom Samson, the General Overseer of Christ Royal Church just acquired a stretch limousine SUV worth about N80 million, which was custom built to his specifications.
The stretch limousine made by Hummer reportedly has
- Double jet doors
- Double axe, 6 wheeler
- 3 plasma TVs
- Smart torch control system
- 42 inches TV in VIP compartment
- Three stereo systems – iPod ready stereo, CD/mp3 player, DVD player
- Specially lighted mirror ceiling
- Specially lighted floor
- Laser window
- 4 bar compartments
- 28 passenger, leather seats 38 feet long
- HXP box available, power divider that separates driver section.
- Premium sound/sub woofer
- Fiber optic lights, strobe lights, light-up cooler for soda
- Dual a/c compressor system
- Intercom available
- Two 15 inch LCD TV in the jet doors
- Dual high velocity a/c blower, extra large a/c condenser and full interior with additional sound proofing
Safety features includes Air-bag passenger, air-bag driver, air-bag sides and top of the line royalty edition.
The pastor confirmed the purchase saying:
“Yes it’s true. I actually ordered for it to be specifically built for me by Toplimony. It’s a rare brand of stretch limousine that can’t be found in Nigeria. I bought to celebrate the goodness of God and for our forthcoming anniversary. It’s quite expensive and soon you would see it and show it to the world”.