Unilag Female Hostel On Fire!

share on:

A hostel in the university of lagos, Madam Tinubu hall, was reported by our correspondent to have been on fire at the wee hours of the morning.

According to some of the occupants, an electric spark in one of the rooms caused the fire that started at 3am. Students could be seen running out of their hostel, some crying they couldn’t get anything out. As as the time of filing this report, the Unilag fire service weren’t on ground, and students could be seen trying to put out the fire with buckets of water. The first responders at the scene were the police instead of the fire service.
More details will be brought soon.

Kathy Esan

Kathy Esan

AM demiurgic, efficacious, indefatigable.When am not seeking therapy for my xenuphobia (extreme fear of tom cruise) am busy curating the amazing James Patterson fan site. Analogue by birth, digital by design and......oh well out of words now.

1 comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.