Strange but true: Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In rectum

share on:

Nigel Willis, a 50 year old British man died earlier this year after being rushed to lewisham hospital when a vibrator became stuck in his rectum for five days. Nigel who was diabetic and unemployed and lived with his elderly mother became weaker and unable to move , and only sought help when a friend learned of the problem.

According to daily mail, Sarah olmnand walshe, assistant coroner for inner south London said the sex toy perforated his bowel leading to septic shock and multiple organ failure. His condition deteriorated rapidly and he died on the 7th of Feb after a lengthy stay in ICU.

Kathy Esan

Kathy Esan

AM demiurgic, efficacious, indefatigable.When am not seeking therapy for my xenuphobia (extreme fear of tom cruise) am busy curating the amazing James Patterson fan site. Analogue by birth, digital by design and......oh well out of words now.

1 comment

Leave a Reply