Achea-Mpong by Mutesi, announced that it has changed its company name to Suzan Mutesi® fashion house. The goal of the name change is to leverage the strength of the company’s product lines and to align its corporate and product brand identities.
Suzan Mutesi® fashion house will continue to be one of the leading fashion houses in Australia and beyond. In addition, the company launches the “Heart of Gold” foundation to assist rural people and villagers in Uganda to get access to information, fight the digital age, advocate for their fundamental rights and improve their health and socioeconomic status through education and communication.
“Effectively we are leveraging the phenomenal success of the Suzan Mutesi® fashion house,” said Suzan Mutesi, its Founder. “With a very diversified clientele in/outside of Australia who take pride to wear our products, we felt it was a good time to capitalize on the momentum of our fashion house.”
Suzan Mutesi® fashion house has adopted its new name as a statement of the brand value of its products and is delivering on this promise with a synergistic, two-pronged approach. First, Suzan Mutesi® fashion house will continue to offer a very diversified selection of textiles to their international clientele. Second, Suzan Mutesi® fashion house chose to give back in Africa and to change rural people lives through philanthropy actions.
“For about five years now, we have been pursuing the development of a strong corporate identity that will accurately represent our company and its vision to our clients and prospects,” stated Mutesi. “While our company name is changing, all core elements of the organization will remain the same. Suzan Mutesi® fashion house will continue to provide our customers and partners with the ability to objectively analyze our performance in the fashion industry and we will continue to place emphasis on our strong partnerships with industry leaders,” continued Mutesi.
Along with the name change, the company adopted a new corporate identity, including a new logo and visual identity, and a new website that can be found at http://suzanmutesi.com . The changes are effective immediately, and all future business activity will be undertaken with the new name.
Related articles across the web
- MEMORY AND METAPHOR – Ibrahim Adebayo Lawal (18-04-2013)
- 7 Looks From Osas Ighodaro We Love!!!!|What Will She Wear To The 2014 AMVCA?
- Style Star- Brenda Chuinkam
- #AFWL Founder Ronke Ademiluyi Sheds Light on the African Arts and Fashion Fundraiser
- FASHION NEWS: Sagoe Sisters’ ‘CLAN’ To Release New Collection
- SUZAN MUTESI ‘The African Fashion Icon that conquered Australia’ featured in Promota Magazine
- Nakalama C 1 East Mutesi Ayub Group : Uganda
- The African Designer that Conquered Australian Fashion”! Check out Ugandan Achea Mpong’s Ready-To-Wear 2013 Collection Lookbook