BREAKING News!!! : Fire Engulfs Delta State University Female Medical Hostel, Boys come to the rescue

share on:


The Male Medical Hostel of Delta State university, Abraka was awakened to female shouting as a room in the Female Medical Hostel mysteriously caught fire as early as 2:13 AM

The source of the fire is said to have originated from an electrical hot plate which a student was using to cook Beans, the student apparently left the room to get something and before she could return her room was already in flames

The Fire has since been put off by the boys who quickly arrived to the scene of the incident with fire extinguishers and buckets of waters

I’ll advice everyone not to panic as the situation is now under control..

Thank you all and Good Morning

Keep refreshing 360nobs for more information



"Tega is a writer/OAP, Lover of all things Tech, Sports and TV Series"

1 comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.