With the transfer season in full flow here is all the latest gossip you need to know…
1) Tottenham Hotspur are targeting Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech this summer. Spurs are fearing the worst over their goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. The French international stopper is said to be considering his future at the club after they failed to reach the Champions League this season. Meanwhile Cech could be about to consider his future at Stamford Bridge if the club bring Thibaut Courtois back in after his loan spell at Atletico Madrid.
2) Arsenal are believed to looking into the possibility of signing Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira. The German international, who is a good friend of Mesut Ozil, has just one year left on his contract at The Bernabeu. With that in mind it is believed Arsenal feel they can bring him in on a reduced fee of around £15 million, especially as Carlo Ancelotti is not believed to be a big fan of the player.
3) Manchester United will not be pursuing the signature of Cesc Fabregas this summer. The Barcelona midfielder is believed to be keen on a return to the Premier League. Last summer David Moyes had him at the top of his wish-list however Cesc decided to stay in Spain. But this summer United will not be chasing him as Louis van Gaal is not believed to be a big fan of the talented midfielder.
4) Liverpool will not be able to sign Adam Lallana of Southampton for £20 million. The Saints are holding out on a bigger fee as his first club Bournemouth would be due 25% of any fee they received for the England internationals services. Southampton want £20 million for Lallana even after they give a chunk to Bournemouth – meaning Liverpool will have to splash out a fee closer to £26 million for the playmaker.
5) Finally Ashley Cole wants a two-year deal with a Champions League side next season. The England international, who has been released by Chelsea, is being lined up by Liverpool, Manchester City and Real Madrid for next season.