After a successful and impressive run in 2013 which saw fan-favourite Precious Eleogu crowned the winner of Remy Martin’s ‘Dance Off’ grand finale and win a brand new 2013 Kia Rio,Remy Martin is back in 2014 with an all-new and improved Remy Martin ‘Dance Off 2014’ as part of At The Club with Remy Martin.
This year, the Dance Off will be open to groups of two to four persons instead of individuals. Starting from April 19, shortlisted contestants will have the opportunity to show millions of people what stuff they are made of.
How To Enter:
1. Record your crew dancing to any song of your choice.
2. Upload to YouTube before the advertised deadline
3. Post link on www.facebook.com/remymartinnigeria
1. A team must consist of minimum 2 members and maximum 4 members.
2. The members of the crew may be composed of all males or females, or any combination thereof.
3. Three groups from the first six uploads will be shortlisted to compete and announced on www.facebook.com/remymartinnigeria.
4. Entry clips should not be more than 3 minutes long.
5. Dance crews should not be a recognized group.
6. Entry is restricted to persons 21 years and above. Proof of identification might be required.
How It Will Work
1. Videos of the shortlisted dance crews’ performances at the competition will be put up on www.facebook.com/remymartinnigeria.
2. The crew with the highest amount of likes after an agreed number of days is crowned winner of the month; and will automatically qualify for the grand finale in December.
Dance is all about expressing your eccentricity, passion and emotion. If you have dreamed about showcasing your crew’s talent, creativity and originality now’s your chance! Take part in the At The Club with Rémy Martin Dance Off and get things more interesting!