In a bid to put long-lasting smiles on the faces of orphanage kids and underprivileged people, Pink Pearl Foundation - a public service charity organization, and Oaken Events Nigeria – an events management company, will hold a one-day charity donation project titled ‘Easter Giveaway’ on 20th April 2014 in Warri, Delta State.
Similar to past editions, the 2014 Easter giveaway will reach out to 6, 000 underprivileged kids of Ugbuangwe, Warri, Delta State. The one-day event, celebrating Easter will feature a party organized by Pink Pearl Foundation and Oaken Events; children will enjoy entertaining activities such as dance party, bouncing castles, video games, merry-go-rounds, swings, to creative activities like talent hunt, interactive session and more.
With the aim to support and encourage continuous self development, Pink Pearl Foundation will sponsor one lucky child’s education from primary to tertiary level.
Gift donations will also be made to orphanage homes and underprivileged kids; donation will range from Stationeries – pencils, notepads, textbooks, craft books, notepads, decorative pencils, etc, Clothing – shoes, stockings, sandals, bags, beddings, etc; Toiletries – soaps, tissue paper, toothbrush, combs, etc; food stuff and utensils – noodles, plates, rice, etc
To reach out to as many people as possible, Pink Pearl Foundation is calling on the general public to support the project by donating to the cause. Gift items may include the following; food, drinks, clothing, stationeries, toys, cash, voluntary support and anything that will touch and change a child’s life.
Members of the public interested in donating gifts can drop off at the following addresses;
- Diamond Helix (Health consultancy): Plot 8, block 91 Iron Bar street, Off Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Pink Pearl Foundation: 28b, Onikepo Akande Street, road 12, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Oaken Events: 10b, Ogidi Crescent, off Sule Onabiyi, Christ Avenue, Lekki Phase, Lagos.
- A White Space: 58 Raymond Njoku Street, S.W, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Raum Oil Services: Plot 634, Eleganza building (beside GT bank head office) Adeyemo Alakija, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Vant Garde (Print and Publishing): No 62. Lanre Awolokun Street, Gbagada phase 2, Lagos.
- ST. AGNES MARYLAND – Maryland, Ikeja.
Donation is open from now till April, 18th 2014.
For more information about ‘Kiddies Easter Giveaway’, call – 07098732399 or email – email@example.com