If you can handle brawny athletes, sculpted models, dashing actors and sizzling hot musicians, you’re in for a real treat.
From award-winning actors, to musicians and footballers, there are stunning men in our collection that’ll have ladies immediately weak at the knees.
Presenting to you 360Nobs’ pick of the sizzling hottest men in Africa, and why they deserve your full attention…
- Jo Kisila (KENYA) Jo Kisila is an athlete turned model. His sculptured body, bedroom gaze and chocolaty-dark skin have made this Chico Leco brand ambassador one of East Africa’s leading male supermodels.
2. Majid Michel (GHANA). This talented Ghanaian/ Lebanese award-winning actor is definitely hot eye candy. With numerous nominations and awards to his name, he is one Africa’s most sought-after actors. Being married with two kids doesn’t stop him from having a top spot on our list.
3. Lynxxx (NIGERIA). Syndik8 Records recording artist and CEO of the label, LYNXXX, is the orginator of Jollof Music, Africa’s first Pepsi brand ambassador and is one of the most exciting new artists on the African music scene. The “Change Your Parade’ star is sure to change any lady’s parade any day with his hawt style.
4. DJ Lulo Cafe (SOUTH AFRICAN). Born in the Eastern Cape in the village of Tsolo, South Africa, DJ Lulo Cafe is an award-winning house music DJ with the power to melt hearts and make people move. This single father with his guy-next-door looks always gets mad attention from the ladies but with a super understanding girlfriend, he keeps a balance always.
5. Djebril Didier Zango (CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC) Djebril’s father is from Central Africa and his mother from Brazil and Germany. He was a soccer player and a friend decided to introduce him to a modeling agency. Since then he ripped the runway for big names like Diesel, Hennessy, to name a few. He more than deserves a spot amongst 360’sNobs’ best.
6. Kenneth Okolie (NIGERIA). He is first remembered as Mr. Nigeria before anything else. He is a model and actor whose career begun in 2006. He won the Mr. Nigeria contest in 2010 and earned the 3rd spot as The Most Desirable Man in The World same year in Korea. He has featured in a few films in Nigeria including Catwalq, Wide Awake and True Citizens. He’s the epitome of tall, dark and handsome.
7. Angelo Collins (SOUTH AFRICA). Dance teacher, Angelo Collins entered the Big Brother Africa house because he realised that life was too short and “one shouldn’t limit the things you want to do.” Angelo describes himself as “tall, dark, adventurous and handsome” and attributes his confidence to being relaxed and comfortable in his own skin.
8. Alex Ekubo (NIGERIA). Alex is a model/actor who came into spotlight in 2010 after emerging as runner up in Mr Nigeria 2010 and ever since has graced runway fashion shows, events and is increasingly climbing into the higher league of Nollywood actors. Alex is maddeningly sexy; what’s not to love about him?
9. George Ndirangu (KENYA). He is a designer and the CEO of fashion label 2Die4. Known for his personal style and hawt bod, George is one of Kenya’s most successful males in the fashion industry. Forget his innocent boy looks; the rest of his body tells a different tale.
10. Chris Attoh (GHANA) Chris is a television show host, actor and meteoric master of ceremonies (MC). He is popularly known on stage as Chris but his real name is Christopher Nii Attoh. It’s sad that he’s leaving the market soon to be tied to Nigerian actress, Damiloa Adebgite but until he walks down that aisle, we’ll leave him on our list as one of our top ten men eye candies.
So there you have the first ten sizzling-hot African male stars. We’ll definitely be back with more
But is your favorite celebrity left out of the list? You know what to do. Hit the comment box and tell us who you think deserves to be here.