Christian Louboutin shoes are currently one of the hottest luxury brands in the world. A known fact is that Louboutins have helped bring stilettos back into the fashion industry. Although Louboutins are popularly known for their signature red soles (commonly known as Sammy red bottoms), they have a vast range of shoe colors, jeweled straps, bows, feathers, patent leather, studs and spikes – very ‘rich’ shoes.
They range from red carpet shoes to work shoes, wedding shoes, dressy evening shoes, casual-dress up shoes and so on. Louboutin shoes are known to make women feel confident and empowered and we at 360 nobs want to show women ways on how to do just that!
1. Polka dots and a pair of beautiful, fire engine red Louboutin sandals
2. Kim Kardashian is working this casual outfit with nude gladiator Louboutin sandals, which complement her outfit.
3. You can never go wrong with a little black dress and nude Louboutin pumps; perfect for dinner.
4. Rihanna is dazzling in a nude dress with studded, nude Louboutin peep-toed shoes!
6. NFL star Chad Ochocinco was spotted wearing a pair of Rick Owens DRKSHDW drop crotch shorts and Christian Louboutin Roller-boat spiked flat sneakers.
7. Rihanna wearing the Christian Loubotutin Sean Girl Boots
8. Monica rocks a pair of Christian Louboutin Python Pumps to the Game Awards.
9. Chris Brown rocks a pair of Christian Louboutin sneakers.
10. Tiwa Savage in nude Louboutin pumps
11. Rosie wears a pair of nude Christian Louboutin Duvette stilettos with gold toecaps and further metallic detailing at the back and sides.
12. Blake Lively spotted on the Gossip Girl set wearing Christian Louboutin Bibi pumps.
14. Beyonce rocks Daffodil Louboutins, which give her simple outfit a shimmering twist.
15.Wear these high-gloss Christian Louboutin Pigalle patent leather pumps with everything from cropped trousers to thigh-skimming skirts for a polished finished touch.
16. Check out these nude Christian Louboutin pumps; perfect for dinner. Nude goes with almost anything.
17. Kate Moss rocks Pigalle Louboutins for a dinner
18. Victoria Beckham in 60inch Christian Louboutin peep-toes.
19. Yes, Louboutins are worn for nightlife fun as well. Check out this gorgeous lady in her club booth rocking spiked Louboutins.
20. Beyonce spotted at the NBA Lakers games wearing brass Christian Louboutin shoes, which complement her Lemon blazer – such class.
Christian Louboutin shoes completely transform your look and are definitely a must-have in every woman’s shoe closet.