The golden globes 2014 awards held yesterday at the Beverly Hills, and there were lots of stunning looks this year.
360nobs Style brings you the ‘DICIEST’ looks for you to decide whether the celebrities hit or missed . Its all on you guys, no word from me.
1) Lupita Nyong O’ in Ralph Lauren: Lupita is an actress, she starred in 12 years a slave, but most importantly Vogue listed her among the 10 rising style icons to watch out for.
2) Julia Roberts in Dolce & Gabbana: The androgynous look is on trend , so I kind of understand this outfit. Hit or miss?
3) Jennifer Lawrence in Dior:
4) Hayden Panetterie in Tom Ford: The actress debuted her new hair do at the award show, but did Hayden Panetterie pay the retail price for the Tom Ford dress because the Tom Ford office did not dress her.
5) Zooey Deschannel in Oscar De La Renta: She stayed true to her style, quirky, fun, and elegant. Is this crop top inspired look a hit or a miss?
6) Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen: (How did she pee in that dress?)
7) Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung: I know I said you guys would do all the critiquing, but I just have to air my opinion on this outfit.
This color block dress is probably the ugliest thing I have seen this year, I was very disappointed at Sandra Bullock, because she had such a great year last year, making such beautiful yet simple fashion choices and for the first major red carpet event she stepped out in this dress. Very sad.