360Date is back, and with our desire to connect the most staunch fans with their most beloved celebrities, we’d be giving one lucky fan, the opportunity to go on a date with Mr Kukere himself, Iyanya!
One lucky 360Nobs reader will get the chance to go on an all-expense paid lunch with the Kukere hitmaker, and whatever happens after the lunch is up to you *evil grin*
The rules governing the selection of the winner are as follows:
- Leave only 1 comment stating why Iyanya should choose you as his date. *multiple entries mean instant disqualification*
- Keep it as creative and interesting as possible. *No use of foul or dirty language* Keep it PG
- Use a valid email address in the email address column of the comment box *do not include your email & phone details (Not even BB PIN sef!) in your comment*
- As much as possible, try to refrain from lobbying/influencing the decision on his Twitter page and other Social Media websites
- The competition is open to everyone in Lagos (I dey wonder why guy go want make he choose am sha!)
- For those outside Lagos who wish to compete, you will have to arrange how to get to Lagos on your own if chosen.
- Commenting is open from now till 11:59pm on Monday. *any comments after that will not be valid *
Iyanya himself will whine his way through the comments, and select the person who impresses him the most. The person shall be contacted via the e-mail dropped when making the comment.
The date will take place at exquisite Ginger Tapas ‘n’ Grill in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, DO YOU WANT IYANYA’s WAIST? Drop your comment now!