The lines, emails and online voting for the nominees at the ELOY Awards 2013 are now closed. Exquisite magazine is proud to announce that the ELOY awards 2013 will be made gorgeous by Baileys. The Baileys team will be on hand to glam up all the ladies and gentlemen (if you like) in attendance whilst sipping on the rich creamy taste of Baileys.
ELOY partners include UBA (Ruby Account), Coldstone Creamery, Nikita Waffles, HelloFood and of course Bailey’s Irish Cream. Media partners are: Encomium, Bella Naija, Maestromedia, MorsiPR, Cool FM, Wazobia FM, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, Nigeria Info, LoudnProud.
The criteria for the ELOY Awards focus on the character of the individual, her ability and achievements and how her work impacts the Nigerian society, through Direct and Indirect leadership, Service, Commitment, Achievement, Integrity and Character.
- Food Manufacturing Company Of The Year As Voted For By The Women
- Female Accessory Designer Of The Year:
- Female Cloths Retailer Of The Year:
- Household Goods Manufacturing Brand Of The Year As voted for By
- Recognition Awards (To be decided by the ELOY Board)
- Fashion Designer Of The Year:
- Female Movie Producer Of The Year:
- Ladies In Pr And Management:
- Film Actress Of The year;
- Female On Air Personality of the Year –
- Female Promising Artiste;
- Stylist Of The Year;
- Brand Ambassador Of The Year;
- Beauty Brand;
- TV Presenter of the year
- Promising Female Blogger / online editor of the year:
- Make Up Artist Of The Year
- Female Friendly Company of the year: TO BE CHOSEN BY EXQUISITE
Baileys, the premium Irish cream is from the stables of Diageo Brands Nigeria is associating with the ELOY awards in celebrating stylish, discerning and successful women across various fields of endeavour who dare to be different.
Brand manager Baileys Mrs Lola Oladunjoye, said that “Baileys has always been in the forefront of celebrating and recognizing successful and enterprising women”.