On the 8th of November, the much talked about 8-day SPANFest kicked off with an amazing show from international dance group ‘Battery Dance Company’ based in New York City, as they opened the festival with a captivating production called ‘AUTOBIOGRAPHICA’.
From the pictures below and from feedback from our ticket winner via twitter as well as attendees of the show, it was a mesmerizing experience.
Enjoy the pictures taken by Eniola Abumere below and if you would love to be a part of #SPANFest #AJourneyOfWonders, find more information after the pictures.
Would you like to learn how to dance like them – then you have to register for the professional training workshop offered by the organisers of SPANFest and The Battery Dance Company. Click here for more details.
If you love what you’ve seen in the pictures, then book to see one of the upcoming shows – list below.
The upcoming shows are listed below
- DAY 3 Gospel & Comedy Night – November 10th, 2013 (Don’t Miss Today’s Show)
- DAY 4 African Jazz Night – November 11th, 2013
- DAY 5 Taruwa Night – November 12th, 2013
- DAY 6 Wishes & Horses Dance Production – November 13th, 2013
- Day 7 IDO Dance Battle – November 14th, 2013 (FREE)
All shows are at the Venue: Ocean View, by Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos
Further information: Call: 017732222; 0809 190 0600; 0808 159 7669 | Email: email@example.com
Pictures: Eniola Abumere