With the Samsung Galaxy S4 device already selling in millions, a fan is now daydreaming about future flagship devices from leading Android device makers,Samsung, The Galaxy S5.
We’re still relatively far away from the Galaxy S5’s launch, However, today we’re going to take a look at a short concept video that imagines the design and specs of the 2014 top Samsung handset.
Published by O2 Guru TV, the video above proposes a Galaxy S5 that’s features a flexible display, an ultra-slim aluminum flexible body, a large almost bezel-free display, and lots of interesting internal components. Not to mention that the physical home button is also removed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4reayg4Suc
This conncept may sound too good to be true, at least on paper.
Here’s a quick list of what the Galaxy S5 proposes in terms of specs:
- 5-inch flexible 2K HD Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 resolution and 587 ppi)
- flexible chassis – up to 30 degrees
- 64-bit octo-core processor
- at least 3GB of RAM
- 16-megapixel camera with 4K video capture support
- quad front-facing speakers with S Beats audio technology
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat with next-gen TouchWiz on top
When the Galaxy S4 was unveiled back in March, Samsung said that it listened to consumers when designing the phone – let’s hope it’s watching now as well.
What do you want to see in your Galaxy S5 next year?