There is an opportunity for you to win a pair (2) of tickets to one of the most anticipated theatre productions in Lagos this weekend, A Husband’s Wife starring Bimbo Akintola and Toyin Oshinaike. Just answer these questions below for the 1pm show!
The Play centres around the story of a couple who have been married for 22yrs. The husband is going through mid life crisis and his wife has to deal with it. The story explores how he approaches the issue with his wife and how she handles it.
The story spurs people to question the little things in their relationships that will normally go unnoticed. The writer combines heavy drama with witty humour to create an entertaining piece.
A Husband’s Wife is a depiction of a hardworking married couple who suddenly find themselves wanting to do something new for the first time. The play provokes a consciousness that challenges the way people perceive the realities of their long-term relationships. This is definitely a riveting and soul-searching play that will keep the audience captivated.
Questions to Win 1 of the 2 pairs of Tickets for A Husband’s Wife(Answer all questions)
- Which date and venue would A Husband’s Wife be showing?
- Who wrote the play “A Husband’s Wife”
- What is the name of the director of the stage adaptation of A Husband’s Wife?
- A special dramatic monologue would be given on the day of the show by whom?
- Name the theatre production Bimbo Akintola starred in May – it was about women.
- Mention the theatre production companies bringing A Husband’s Wife to life this weekend in Lagos.
If you search 360nobs.com properly, you’ll find all your answers. Goodluck!!!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you to all the participants.