BlackBerry A10 is HERE! More and more BlackBerry A10 info/rumours has been flying in from almost anywhere these days but this recent leak actually gives us a better look at what the RIM has in store for us. This leak was gotten from a top secret document from Blackberry’s head office in Canada and it gives us a lot of info about the upcoming A-series device.
Have a look at the specs and features below:
BlackBerry A10 Features and Specs
- Processor: Dual Core 1.7GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 Pro, Quad Core GPU
- Radio: LTE/CDMA/HSPA+, LTE/HSPA+
- Display: 5″ OLED, HD/WXGA, 1280×720, 24-bit color, S-Stripe Pixel Arrangement, 295ppi
- Dimensions: 140.7 x 72 x 9.4mm (9.7 Verizon)
- OS: BlackBerry OS 10.2
- Camera: 8.0MP Rear Camera with flash, IS 5X / 2.0MP Front Camera IS 5X
- Memory: 16GB + 2GB(RAM) + 64GB uSB (hot-swap)
- Connectors: Micro USB, Micro HDMI out
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Altimeter
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (4G Mobile Hotspot)
- Battery: 2800 mAh Integrated
- Other: NFC, DLNA, Micro SIM
There’s good news for battery fans however with the screenshot suggesting the BlackBerry A10 will pack a 2800mAh power pack into its frame, which will hopefully provide some decent battery life.
The BlackBerry A10 may also signal the next update for the BB10 operating system, with the listing claiming the handset will arrive with version 10.2 of the software which is also rumoured to support Android exclusive Facebook home interface. No news yet as to when the A10 will be launched but November is the rumoured month, so keep your eyes wide open.