Getting married is a life changing situation and something everybody wants to do right because nobody plans to walk down the aisle more than once…at least nobody in their right mind plans to.
If you are planning to walk down the aisle in the very near future and with the woman you are seeing and you need to be very sure she’s the one, here are qualities that if she’s got, she just might not fit into the role.
1. She’s dependent- On you for everything. When she wants to buy the smallest thing, she dials your number and asks you to buy it for her. When she wants to make any important decision, she stalls and waits till you see each other. When she needs to do things she should be able to handle on her own, she keeps waiting for you to come make the decision for her, then you need to think twice.
Nothing bad in making decisions togethter or helping her buy stuff but everything is wrong when it happens all of the time.
A wife needs to be independent. Be able to run the home when her husband isn’t home and make important decisions when he is busy.
You need an independent one not a dependent person. It is a wife you want not a pet.
2. Her dressing- believe it or not, a wife needs to apply a bit of modesty in her dressing when she gets married.
Now, easy as it is to say she’d change her closet full of skimpy and semi nude clothes when she says I do, she needs to begin to change it now.
You can only be used to things you have started practising.
There’s a difference between a wife and a ho. If your wife dresses like a video vixen all the time or like a stripper, then expect no respect whatsoever when you are out together.
Besides, when the kids start coming, how do you want to explain to them why mommy keeps dressing like she raided a kindergarten store and took all their baby dresses?
3. She’s rude- I know no man wants a woman who cannot respect him. Not as a girlfriend, not as a wife. So if your woman is rude(to you and to every other person around) and she shows no traces of changing, don’t bother making her a wife.
The cracks would soon begin to show and you would hate yourself if you wife her.
4. She’s emotionally unstable- if she is sweet today and she goes from that to extremely rude and not bothered in the next minute and then obnoxious, then you need to relax a bit.
Find out what makes her flaky. If she’s just that emotionally unstable person, then think twice about the relationship before taking the next step.
Bigger things come in marriage. If she can’t handle courtship, she won’t be able to handle marriage.
5. She lies- lying partners are the worst ever. No reason why you should even be with them in relationships talk less of marriage. If she lies, run!
You wife her and it is the beginning of your end!
6. You have absolutely nothing in common- if you both can’t seem to find a common ground, then think twice.
When the initial “gra gra” is gone and all you have left is great friendship, you would need things to spice your marriage up.
This includes things you both love doing together. What happens when you hate what she loves and she hates what you love?
7. She mismanages everything- a woman who would rather buy an expensive weave than spend money on better things or who makes decisions that aren’t smart where money is concerned or who would urge you to spend money on the most expensive cars rather than invest in reasonable things would not make a good wife.