For my first post for 360nobs.com, I decided to do something we all relate to. Ever been in a situation where you wanted the ground to swallow you? I’ve been in a few. There was this time my trousers dropped in church…but that’s a story for another day.
I’m sure at least a few of you have thought you hung up the phone and started saying things you shouldn’t have until you realized the call was still on.
I think it’s also safe for me to say women are more likely to be embarrassed about stuff than men.
Here’s a list of 10 of the most common embarrassments in no particular order:
1. Falling over in public
2. Smelling your own body odour
3. Getting your skirt caught in your knickers (This is peculiar with the ladies)
4. When you are caught in the “act”
5. Calling the name of someone else during the “act”
6. Walking into an pole or door (This also happened to me… really embarrassing)
7. Forgetting where you parked your car after leaving an event.
8. An accidental loud fart in a quiet room.
9. A rumbling stomach in a quiet room
10. Sending a text to the wrong person.
Have any of the above happened to you? Share with us your own experiences.