It’s a new year, yes we know it’s already the first quarter of the year, but it’s still a new year with 360Date as this is the first 360Date in 2013.
We’ve been working hard to ensure we bring to you another interesting edition of 360Date. To kick off the dates for 2013, we have a fabulous dinner date lined up for you with one of Nollywood’s finest.
She took a brief break from the movie scene but came back with a bang! Rita Dominic won the AMAA Best Actress award in 2012 for her gritty portrayal of an abused woman in the Kenyan film “Shattered”. She also became the first non-kenyan to win the Kalasha Awards for the same film.
Since the release of her latest movie “The Meeting” which she starred in and co-produced, this Mbaise born beauty has continued to wow us with not only her impressive acting skills, but also her exquisite fashion sense! She has been nominated again this year for AMAA Best Actress this time for her comedic portrayal of Clara Ikemba in “The Meeting”. In 2012, she won Fab Magazine’s Most Stylish Female Actor.
One lucky 360NoBS reader will get the opportunity to go on an all expense paid lunch date with Rita Dominic at Bazaar Restaurant which is located on the 4th floor, Mega Plaza, Idowu Martins Street Victoria Island, Lagos.
To be Rita Dominic’s Date, here are the rules to play by:
- Leave only 1 comment stating why you think Rita Dominic should choose you as her date. *We know being over-excited can make you continuously click the enter key, but multiple entries means instant disqualification*
- Keep it creative and interesting as possible. *No use of foul/dirty language* Keep it PG and reserve the sweet nothings for the date….*
- As much as possible, try to refrain from lobbying/influencing the decision on her twitter page or any other social media websites.
- The competition is open to everyone in Lagos and beyond.
- For those outside Lagos who wish to compete, you will have to arrange how to get to Lagos on your own if chosen.
- Commenting is open from now till 11:59pm on Friday (April 19th). *any comments after that will not be valid*
The lady herself, Rita Dominic will go through all comments and decide who she would like to go on a date with and then the 360NoBS team will contact the lucky winner via email to make all the necessary arrangements.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you, Rita Dominic!!! May the best man/woman win!!!