Rapper 50 Cent thinks rapper Rick Ross’s drive-by shooting incident, Jan. 27 was not real. 50 Cent believes it was a staged incident explaining that Ross’s car did not even have a bullet hole, which is strange if he was the target.
50 Cent Tweeted, “Hahaha fat boy hit the building?lol it looks staged to me. No hole’s in da car.” He also posted a photo of Ross’s Rolls Royce after it crashed into the building.
“hahaha that boy was spooked. I ride like OBAMA level 6 built proof, bomb proof,you already know,” he said
“Nah they shot in the air then he drove into a building…Man they miss the whole f–king car were they do that at ?”
“ok it was just firecrackers but who ever lit them in trouble cause the man damn near had a heart attack,” 50 Cent said.
Ross was involved in beefs with 50 Cent previously. They had released diss tracks against each other.
Rick Ross Gets 24-Hours Armed Security
In the drive-by shooting incident in which Rick Ross was targeted, but escaped unhurt, his Rolls Royce crashed into a building. The other passenger in the car was Ross’s girlfriend, Shateria L. Moragne-el.
Ross is yet to give a statement on the shooting. But TMZ reported that Ross whose real name is William Roberts II is not taking any chances after a failed attempt to bump him off. He is now hiring an armed security that will guard him round the clock.
Hip hop artist Pusha T said that Ross was doing fine. Ross, who is the leader of Maybach Music Group, had received death threats earlier too but he had taken them lightly.
Ross will be dropping his new album “Mastermind”. The release date for the album is not yet known.