Woman Accidentally Kills Husband By Leaving Hot Hairdryer On Bed

share on:

A woman accidentally set fire to her husband by leaving a hot hairdryer on the bed where he was sleeping, an inquest heard.

Beautician Bina Dawett Joshi left the appliance plugged in, sparking a freak blaze that killed husband Ram, 57. Mrs Joshi told the inquest she had left him asleep at their home in Wolverhampton when she went to a charity evening.

He died from smoke inhalation, and the coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death.



Quo non Ascendam. Writer. E-mail: wana@360nobs.com

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.