It’s getting tough!
Downville is taking on Upville on Big Brother StarGame as the VIP housemates picked up the most nominations for the third consecutive week on Monday night (20:00 CAT on AfricaMagic, DStv Channel 114). Prezzo & Lady May picked up the most nominations, followed by Alex, Keagan, and Wati.
Head of House Kyle was then forced to make a tough choice, but hesitantly opted to save Keagan – who put him up for eviction last week – and put Keitta up in his place.
· Keitta nominated Lady May because he felt she’s still not “being real”. “She’s still acting to the cameras and acting kind of distant,” he said. His second nomination went to Prezzo: “I’m still annoyed that a few days ago I just woke up and he started giving me attitude.” said the Ghanaian.
· Kyle also nominated Lady May & Prezzo. Speaking on Lady May, he said that he had learned “how to live with her weird ways – her pink shoes and talking to people quite a lot” and on Prezzo: “the whole fight with Goldie yesterday (Sunday), it wasn’t nice, I didn’t know he had a temper”.
· Keagan also nominated the Namibian and Kenyan. “Lady May is the person I dislike the most in the house” he said of Lady May before commenting on Prezzo: “as I’ve said in the past he has a hidden agenda, he’s very sly, has a temper and don’t think he mixes well with everyone else in the house”.
· Alex questioned Prezzo’s loyalty when nominating him, asking why the Kenyan is only spending time with the other guys now that Goldie has departed the house.
· Wati also nominated Prezzo, calling him “two-sided”.
It’s all up to the viewers now! You need to VOTE to keep your favourite contestant on Big Brother StarGame, and in with a shot at the USD 300 000 prize!
Voting opened immediately after Monday night’s nomination show at 20:30 CAT and closes at 06:00 CAT on Sunday morning. There are three ways to vote to keep your favourite housemate in Big Brother StarGame – via web, SMS or WAP – and you can win amazing prizes in the process, like DStv HD PVR’s, DStv Walkas and Big Boy scooters.
· To vote via web or WAP, go to www.africamagic.tv/bigbrother, log in, click ‘Vote’ and then click the appropriate button for the housemate you’d like to keep in the house. You may vote once per hour.
· To vote via SMS, send the word VOTE followed by the housemate’s name to the number for your country below. SMS’s are charged per specified network tariffs in the various countries. VAS rates apply. Free minutes do not apply. Please note that you can vote 100 times by SMS per telephone number during each voting period.
Lonestar MTN 2626 USD 0.40
Rest of Africa
SA Long Code +2783142100414 International Rates
Big Brother StarGame fans can catch all the latest news, information – and all-important voting information – atwww.africamagic.tv/bigbrother. Tweet Big Brother @BigBroAfrica, send SMS messages to the on-screen strap and visit the Big Brother StarGame Facebook page to get the low-down on the continent’s favourite reality show.