After the resounding success of our last edition, we’ve decided to bring to you a bigger, better edition of 360date. Over here, we are intent of checking for our readers so trust that we have a lot in store for one lucky 360nobs reader.
He has a large heart, is an ace music producer, musician and all round gentleman. He is DON JAZZY.There you have it! One lucky female will have the opportunity to go on a dinner date with Don Baba J, driven in a Bentley to the intimate venue and will go home with a beautiful gift, courtesy, the man himself. Who’s to say there won’t be more? *wink*
You have all evening to pick his brain, find out what makes him tick and understand the enigma himself.
You know the rules…just tell us in the comment section why Mr Michael Ajereh should pick you…
One lucky 360nobs reader will get the opportunity to go on an expense paid lunch date with Don Jazzy (ermm… We mentioned dinner date only o! but, *cough*
you never know what may happen afterwards*cough*)To be Don Jazzy’s date , here are the rules to play by:
- Leave only 1 comment stating why Don Jazzy should choose you as his date. *multiple entries mean instant disqualification*
- Keep it as creative and interesting as possible. *No use of foul or dirty language* Keep it PG
- Use a valid email address in the email address column of the comment box *do not include your email & phone details (Not even BB PIN sef!) in your comment*
- As much as possible, try to refrain from lobbying/influencing the decision on his Twitter page and other Social Media websites
- The competition is open to everyone in Lagos and beyound
- For those outside Lagos who wish to compete, you will have to arrange how to get to Lagos on your own if chosen.
- Commenting is open from now till 11:59pm on Friday (August 3rd ) . *any comments after that will not be valid *
The man, himself, Don Jazzy will go through all comments and decide who he would like to go on a date with and then the 360nobs team will contact the lucky winner via email to make all the necessary arrangements.Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you, Don Jazzy !!! IT’S GAME TIME!!!