Another #OneMicNaija this way comes with an exciting #OneMicJune line up.
Here at 360Nobs, we like to find out from the performers what makes them tick before we then see them live!
– Real Name
*Eva Elohor Alordiah*
– What are you currently up to
*Projects on my Makeup company ‘Orsela and Music. Feels like a whole new beginning for me right now. I’m just excited to get on with it.
– Where do you feel freer: stage, studio, anywhere else
*Anywhere else. My room! LOL
– What do you find frustrating about the Nig Music Industry (if anything)
*Wow! There’s a lot. There’s actually too much. ArrgggGGHH! Won’t even go into all that. Too much
– What was your first time on a stage like?
*Amazing! Unexpectedly so. It was at Oniru and it seemed like everyone knew the words to my song. Was the best feeling ever.
– What are you expecting from the One Mic Naija experience?
*A super great time. I have looked forward to doing One Mic and this just happened exactly when I needed it, emotionally. I love performing with a live band, can’t wait to have my ever adoring fans experience that on sunday.
– Just between You and Us, what should the audience expect from you at the event?
*My new Trybe swagga. LOL. Naaahh seriously, the best of entertainment. I haven’t performed in a while cause I have been too busy on so many different things at the same time, so I’m looking to give my all on sunday. Some segzzy tinz kwa!
– You recently got signed. Can you tell us a bit abt how that came about?
**(Laughing) all I can say is “It is the doing of the Lord and it is Marvelous in our eyes”