A new artist hits the Nigerian music scene with a really cool debut music video and a competition tied to it. No one knows his name or the title of his song, hence the competition requires participants to watch and search for the answers hidden within the music video.
To make this fun, he’s giving away prizes for identifying him. A pair of Beats by Dre headphones & other cool prizes are up for grabs. Enter the competition on www.nu-kid.com . Open to Nigerian and UK residents. The video was shot by a new music video director called Nu-Kid who specializes in cinematography and Animation. This is Nu-Kid’s first music video so while you’re at it, tell everyone what you think on the Youtube page.
We all agree that music is the major universal language and we know that “music is powerful”. Well, here’s a brand new artiste on the Naija Music Scene telling us exactly this. Only problem is, we don’t know who he is, but we’d like you to join us in trying to find out.
Here’s a small clue, the answers are in the music video. To make this fun, we will be giving away prizes for identifying him.
* 1st Prize: A pair of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones Designed by Dr. Dre himself, these head/earphones are as much a fashion accessory as they are a high-tech gadget used by the music industries best producers and artists around the globe. A definite must-have for lovers of music and musicians in the making.
* 2nd Prize: Apple iPod shuffle 2GB
* 3rd Prize: Beats by Dr.Dre In-Ear Headphones (Earphones)
* Watch the video, directed by Nu-Kid
* Click on the “SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY” button at www.nu-kid.com to fill in your answers.
* Tell your friends about your entry on any of the networks provided i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc
One entry per person.
The first CORRECT answer wins the headphones while the second and third correct answers win the iPod shuffle and earphones.
The next 10 correct answers win the personalised & autographed digital versions of the single for their iPod/digital device.
Contest only open to Nigeria and UK residents.
Family, friends and family of friends are not eligible for this competition.
Entry closes 15th December 2011 Winners will be announced within one week of this date. Actual prizes may vary from images shown in advertisements and your information will be kept private and will not be shared with any third parties