I was pleasantly surprised to see wild ponytails backstage at the ELITE MODEL FINALE seeing as they used to be oh so trendy a while back, nothing like having one of your past favourite beauty trends being resurrected.
The wild ponytail should be worn with caution. If you have a “bigger than average” forehead then this hairdo is not recommended. Hair pulled back tightly is enough to make anyone’s forehead appear strained and a tad magnified.
HOW TO GET A WILD PONYTAIL
- Brush your hair with a strong brush until it appears sleek with no stray hair in sight.
- Pour a generous amount of hair serum onto your hair and apply evenly on the surface until you get desired shine.
- You will need approximately 10 pounds of frizzy hair extensions for your wild ponytail.
- Attach the hair extensions to the tip grip of your hair and tie neatly with a strong black hair ruffle.
- Finish off the look with holding hair spray.