The side sweep hairdo appeared on every catwalk show in PARIS this season, and what’s more exciting? It looks absolutely gorgeous in real life and is not some bizarre trend that should be left on the runway. For an uber chic and instant Parisian look, get your hands working by creating your own side sweep hairdo.
HERE’S HOW TO DO IT:
1) Prep your hair with a light hair serum and prep spray. Let it air dry so it’s not soaking wet but still damp.
2) Using the arch of your eyebrow as a guide, start your part a few centimeters to the left or right depending on which side you want.
3) Comb over the chosen side and add more serum to that area for a sleek look.
4) If you want big side swept hair, curl and tease the other area of your hair with the use of mousse for extra volume.
5) Finish off the top with light shinespray and/or hairspray.