You asked and we delivered!!!
With hit records and philanthropic involvements under his now infamous hat, we would like to introduce to you, by popular demand…
The very 1st 360 Date: the King of the Lagos All Parties, Mr Capable … BANKY W!!!
Warming his way into our hearts and homes with hit records we love like “Strong thing”, “Lagos Party”, “Capable”, “Feeling It” and “Follow U Go”, Banky W is undoubtedly one of Nigeria’s finest artists.
One lucky 360nobs reader will get the opportunity to go on an expense paid lunch date with Banky W (ermm… We mentioned lunch date only o! but, *cough*
you never know what may happen afterwards *cough*)
To be Mr W’s lucky companion, here are the rules to play by:
- Leave only 1 comment stating why Banky W should choose you as his date. *multiple entries mean instant disqualification*
- Keep it as creative and interesting as possible. *No use of foul or dirty language* Keep it PG
- Use a valid email address in the email address column of the comment box *do not include your email & phone details (Not even BB PIN sef!) in your comment*
- As much as possible, try to refrain from lobbying/influencing the decision on his Twitter page and other Social Media websites
- The competition is open to everyone in Lagos (I dey wonder why guy go want make he choose am sha!)
- For those outside Lagos who wish to compete, you will have to arrange how to get to Lagos on your own if chosen.
- Commenting is open from now till 11:59pm on Monday. *any comments after that will not be valid *
The man, himself, Banky W will go through all comments and decide who he would like to go on a date with and then the 360nobs team will contact the lucky winner via email to make all the necessary arrangements.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you, BANKY W!!! IT’S GAME TIME!!!