Hello, are you tired of spending $$$ on acne treatments, or tired of the frequent pimples on your face, or want to know natural ways to clear up your skin instead of using harsh chemicals? I’m here to the rescue!Read More
- Love Is A Beautiful Thing: Dr Sid and Simi Osomo’s Introduction To Take Place 08.12.2013
- Sean Tizzle, Yemi Alade, Skales and more from #OneMicNaija #TheTurnUp Rehearsals (Photos)
- GLO Bumpa Plan: Get Free Airtime To Call Friends & Loved Ones This Season!
- Watch The African Remixes Of Miley Cyrus’s Wrecking Ball, Beyonce’s Single Ladies & Much More [Hilarious Videos]
- Get Familiar: Henry Knight – Shako
- Another One Leaves: University Of Ibadan Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, To Resume Activities In January
- Grammy Awards 2014 Nominees: Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar Lead The Pack, Femi Kuti Gets Nomination [Full Nominee List]
- FIFA 2014 World Cup Draws: Nigeria Draws Argentina Again As Uruguay, England & Italy Are Grouped Together!
- The Harp Re-Ignite #newlookofcool
- Jungle Justice: Women Beaten For Allegedly Stealing Pepper & Clothes, Rammed In The Vagina With Coke Bottles [R18 VIDEO]
Posts by Category: Health & Fitness
A little sweat can pay off in big ways.Read More
Professor Oladapo Ashiru, a renowned worldwide expert in fertility and reproductive endocrinology, has offered some tips on how to make sure one’s sperms are fertile and good. Check them out…Read More
A new research has shown that staying married is a very good idea, as married men live longer than divorced men, and are less likely to suffer from substance abuse…Read More
Water helps our bodies in a million ways and we already know that. However, what seems to be the problem is that we find it difficult to drink the quantity of water required to work effectively in our body systems daily.Read More
Have you ever stopped to think how healthy your carrots are, other than the fact they come handy in preparing fried rice, pancakes, salads and of course eaten as snacks?Read More
Men aren’t exactly the type that stay in front of a mirror while they make sure they are looking impeccable before they jet out for the day.Read More
Two African students, Moctar Dembele from Burkina Faso and Gerard Niyondiko from Burundi have invented a soap that helps to stop Malaria. Named Fasoap, the soap is made from locally…Read More
Yes people, as strange as it might sound to some of you, coffee has the ability to make you totally lose your mind.
As they say, health is wealth – read up as Brenda takes us through which is a better option. Would you agree?Read More