A brush is usually made up of handle and bristles. Handles could be made up of plastic, metal or wood.Bristles are mainly either animal or synthetic. Animal bristles pick up dry products such as powder well while synthetic brushes are better for cream, liquid products. Most people prefer animal bristles because they say it blends better, it is softer etc.Read More
- Kanye West To Give Kim Kardashian $1Million For Every Year They Stay Married
- Kcee Appointed Peace Ambassador By Association Of African First Ladies [PHOTO]
- Samuel Eto’o Celebrates Goal Like Old Man in Chelsea’s 4-0 Romp of Tottenham following Alleged Age Falsification comments from Mourinho & Ex-Girlfriend (Watch Videos)
- The Best of February 2014: 360nobs Nigerian Songs Download Pack
- Nairobi Half Life, The Contract Emerge Big Winners At 2014 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards [Full Winners List]
- Gerard Pique Bans Shakira From Using Men In Her Music Videos
- Singer/Producer Harry ‘H-Code’ Mordi Dies Of Asthma Attack
- Famzideen: Wendy Williams Blasts Lupita Nyong’o's Brother Peter For His Many Celeb Selfies
- Find-A-Med: Locating The Nearest Medical Facility Just Got Easy!
Posts by Category: Hair & Beauty
Tired of dandruff in your scalp? Check out these six (6) quick tips to stop dandruff.Read More
The 2014 Oscars held at Hollywood & Highland Centre on March 2, 2014 in Hollywood, California. We have selected some of our favourite Oscar Celebrity Hair and MakeUp looks we love. We noticed that on the red carpet this year there were unusually very few up-d0s. The new hair trend for stars was “letting their hair down”. The hottest trend for lipstick was either a dark lip or the most common “nude lips”.Read More
Oily skin seems to be threatening girls’ beauty and flyness all around, but we won’t have it! Now let me say that if you have an oily face, it would definitely produce oil and you might not be able to stop it. The best you can do is to control how it makes you break out and how much it tampers with your makeup.Read More
After rocking your weave for the recommended period of time, it’s time to remove it. Most women would rather put another set of extensions in right away. But it’s best to practice good weaving habits so your hair/hairline will remain healthy enough to support your next sew-in Here are 5 things you should do after you take your weave off.Read More
Here are four (4) handy make up tips to help you achieve that perfect make up look you want.Read More
Tiwa Savage is a Nigerian singer and songwriter signed to Mavin Records. She is known for her beauty, wonderful vocals and entertaining music videos. Hairven has decided to walk you through her music video history using pictures, which highlight her hairstyles in each video. Then, we will place a VERDICT on if she is adventurous (or not) with her hairstyles.Read More
Check out the new revamped Beauty Box Magazine with TemiDollface as the very pretty cover girl – YOU’LL LOVE IT!Read More
Sometimes, in makeup, we find out that we are in stuck in a rut! From the usual foundation to the normal lip gloss, makeup application gets boring, especially if you are the type to wear the same look everyday!!
Makeup doesn’t have to be about just about covering up your blemishes, or preventing dry lips, it is also a way of expressing yourself and having FUN while at it!!
Sooooooo LET’S SPICE THINGS UP!
4 EASY-ON-THE-POCKET WAYS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MAKEUP LOOK
Hair extensions are commonly used by women all around the world. Here are four (4) helpful tips for women who are considering trying out weaves.Read More