Industry leader in makeup and beauty, House of Tara has announced the official launch of its new luxury studio at the Centro Mall in Lekki. This is the 14th studio for the brand. It will be formally opened at an exclusive VIP event at the rooftop of the Centro Mall on 23 February, 2014.Read More
- Singer/Producer Harry ‘H-Code’ Mordi Dies Of Asthma Attack
- Famzideen: Wendy Williams Blasts Lupita Nyong’o's Brother Peter For His Many Celeb Selfies
- Find-A-Med: Locating The Nearest Medical Facility Just Got Easy!
- Yemi Alade, Jocelyn Dumas, Yvonne Nelson & Many More Celebs Light Up THe AMVCA Pre-Award Party [PHOTOS]
- Malaysian Airplane With Over 200 Passengers Goes Missing Mid-Flight
- Awoof! Anuel Modebe Photography Offers 50% Discount On All Photoshoots!
- This is probably the best Comment I’ve read About PDP and APC saga
- 7 Looks From Osas Ighodaro We Love!!!!|What Will She Wear To The 2014 Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards??
- Tutorial : How to use USB On-the-Go on BlackBerry 10 Devices
- Thief!!! : Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung jailed for 6 years for money laundering
Posts by Category: Upcoming Events
In what can arguably be regarded as the biggest Concert this quarter of 2014, Nigeria’s first of a kind radio station, Classic fm 97.3, notable for its uniqueness; have announced plans for its annual Valentine Concert!Read More
LoudNProudLive 2nd Anniversary Edition COOL AS ICE PRINCE Edition in association with COMPLETE FASHION
Happy Birthday LoudNProudLive – We are TWO years old!!!!!! Date: Thursday 30th January Venue: SOUL @ Intercontinental Lagos Come celebrate our ’COOL AS ICE PRINCE’ Anniversary Edition (full live band) Also…Read More
The Bang&Kosher team are delighted to kick off the year with another fascinating edition of the “Mente de Moda” series.Read More
Next stop, Port Harcourt! Launched in Abuja yesterday, The Future Awards Africa 2013 to hold in Rivers State (20.12.13)
Africa’s biggest youth leadership platform, The Future Awards Africa (TFAA) kicked off a week of celebration yesterday with a formal launch of events by the Nigerian Federal Government.Read More
After a successful first outing and popular demand, London Life Lagos Living comes alive on stage a second time on Saturday, December 21, 2013 at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos,Read More
It is with great pleasure that we invite you all to the 4th edition of Creative Focus Africa 2013 on Monday 16th – 18th Of December 2013 at The Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos.Read More
If you haven’t been active on twitter lately, you are missing out! We are really curious about this hashtag #thegrooveiscoming, which is gaining popularity on twitter airwaves. Tweets included funny…Read More
#DigitaliSMediaAwards: NOMINEES ANNOUNCED FOR THE INAUGURAL SCREEN NATION DIGITAL-iS MEDIA AWARDS 2013 (17.12.13)
The Inaugural SCREEN NATION DIGITAL-iS MEDIA AWARDS presented in conjunction with Vox Africa (Sky218 ) and sponsored by Google and Afrinolly will showcase the best online work made by black British and international digital media creatives working across short film, web series, music promos, blogs, magazines, social networks and moreRead More
Great news for anyone who is making plans for December- One Mic Naija has you covered with live performances from some of the most buzzed about artistes today, including Sean Tizzle, Show Dem Camp, Yemi Alade, and E.M.E soldier, Skales!Read More