On the 8th of August 2014, Nigerian Designer brand ‘Needlepoint’ closed the show at the Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL), which took place at the Olympia Kensington in London.Read More
- ‘The Tosyn Bicknor Show’ podcast Episode 6
- Who Wore It Better: Fade Ogunro VS Taraji P. Henson?
- Which Of The 4 Covers For Blanck Digital Magazine’s New Edition Is Your Favourite?
- Olisa Adibua, debuts his Online TV program with global worth and standard called “THE TRUTH”.
- What’s the Best deal of the English Premier League Transfer window so far?
- Jennifer Lawrence Horrified After Nude Photos Leak
- Arrest-ception: Nipsey Hussle Arrested For Interfering In Another Arrest
- Project Fame 7.0: Gala Night of Raggae
- Pastor’s Take On Ebola- “It Is A Spiritual Thing” [photos]
- Ahhh Omo Pastor: Sharon Oyakhilome Throws Bikini Birthday Party [PHOTO]
Posts by Category: Fashion
It’s her way or the high way! Singer, Seyi Shay was unveiled last week as the cover star on the new edition of Y! Africa, in a double cover including Tanzanian millionaire…Read More
Following on from a successful three days at UK’s biggest trade show PURE London, RAAAH took to the runway at the fourth edition of Africa Fashion Week London, presenting the debut collection ‘Fly/Fly High’ to an international audience; a huge feat for an emerging label.Read More
Get all the pictures from AFRICA FASHION WEEK LONDON2014 on 360nobs.comRead More
This list was compiled by the creators of the emerging designer series. 1) Temitayo Ilesanmi Nathan Temitayo is a student of the University of Lagos and the creative director behind the…Read More
BCDWeek aims to discover new talent and give opportunities to those that would not normally be able to afford to participate at the major Fashion Weeks in Botswana.Read More
Dr Sid and Simi Osomo tied the knot yesterday, no official photos have been released yet. So, 360nobs fashion is going to bring you photos of celebrity guests outfits as…Read More
A wise man once said ‘A man sees a woman in lingerie and wants to take it off, a woman sees a man in a well tailored suit and wants to…Read More
Omotola Jalade stuns in new photos in a commercial for a leading online brand. The veteran actress who never fails to dazzle, is sure to nail the ad with her gorgeous looks….Read More
The July issue of Genevieve magazine features the Edewor twins, Eku and Kessiana in a rare intimate moment. On their first magazine cover together, the sisters talk about growing up,…Read More
Stream This Week’s Top 10
- EjeAjo P-Square ft T.I 5:01
- Bring It On P-Square ft Dave Scott 4:00
- King James M.I 3:31
- Baby Hello Wande Coal 3:29
- Shoki(remix) Lil Kesh ft Davido & Olamide 4:00
- AGIDI Ruggedman ft Wande Coal 3:50
- Shekini P-Square 3:38
- Dorobucci Mavins 4:27
- Oyea Rappers Modenine ft Reminisce 4:15
- Story For The gods Olamide 3:25
Entertainment News Sep 2, 2014