Kay shares his opinion on the girl who offered to have Sex for N100K out of desperation in what should have been a private chat.Read More
- Gerard Pique Bans Shakira From Using Men In Her Music Videos
- Singer/Producer Harry ‘H-Code’ Mordi Dies Of Asthma Attack
- Famzideen: Wendy Williams Blasts Lupita Nyong’o's Brother Peter For His Many Celeb Selfies
- Find-A-Med: Locating The Nearest Medical Facility Just Got Easy!
- Yemi Alade, Jocelyn Dumas, Yvonne Nelson & Many More Celebs Light Up THe AMVCA Pre-Award Party [PHOTOS]
- Malaysian Airplane With Over 200 Passengers Goes Missing Mid-Flight
- Awoof! Anuel Modebe Photography Offers 50% Discount On All Photoshoots!
- This is probably the best Comment I’ve read About PDP and APC saga
- 7 Looks From Osas Ighodaro We Love!!!!|What Will She Wear To The 2014 Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards??
Posts by Category: Kay’s 360 on Everything
Right about now, you are getting shifty and wondering when the first “gay” will appear, as the title of the article says it is about gay people. There: two in one sentence; you gay now?Read More
Weeks ago, as 2012 climaxed, the airwaves and socialways were agog with pictures and words about the fatal shooting of over 20 kids in the heretofore peaceful Connecticut neighbourhood of Sandy Hook.Read More
I love Nigeria. Our problems are debilitating to the point of paralysis, but I still love my country because it always manages to bring smiles to my face, despite this unenviable loadRead More
I wish the team Stephen Keshi took to the Nations Cup were indeed a “Biafran” team, as the noise claimed in the sluggish start.Read More
Does God exist? Does He not exist? Is Santa God minus the divine swag?Read More
“To err is human, but to cover up your tracks neatly… ahhh, now that’s some divine shit.”Read More
The Man Who Sued God is a 2001 movie in which an Aussie fisherman sues God for a lightning bolt that wrecks his fishing boat. Insurance companies insert an “Act of God” clause in contracts which means they are not liable for such events as an accident resulting from a lightning bolt – an act of God.Read More
For me, tolerance means “to live and let live”. However, I’ve scouted for impressive sounding dictionaries to assure myself that I am not blowing smoke up my own ass.Read More
Lightning, they say, doesn’t strike twice in the same place. That’s what they say. If you’re dumb enough, wait in the same place and see if the lightning doesn’t strike you as many times as it wishes.Read More