A number of us Global Shapers were with the Prime Minister of Netherlands in a private session and I remember how startled he was at my question…Read More
- How Genevieve Nnaji Made Over N200million In The 1st Quarter Of 2014
- Oscar Pistorius Crime Scene Reconstructed In Court [PHOTOS]
- WHAT’S GOING ON??? WATCH 2FACE, M.I, TIWA SAVAGE, GBENGA ADEYINKA AND DO2TUN OF COOL FM TALK ABOUT WHY THEIR CITIES ROCK!!
- Introducing The MTN Y’ello Cover.
- Jaywon Set To Leave Kennis Music: Requests To Buy Out Contract
- The AUTHENTIC Best Dressed List From The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- 360Nobs Style Presents Our Worst Dressed List From The 2014 African Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- More Red Carpet Photos From The 2014 African Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- 18-Year Old Law Student Finances Her Education By Going Into Professional Pornography
- Which Of Uti Nwachukwu’s Outfits To The AMVCAs Is More Horrifying?
Posts by Category: Ebuka’s Shrine
There are at least 20 parties every night after sessions during the Annual Meetings of the World Economic Forum in Davos.Read More
What even really happens in this Lagos that makes us feel like anyone outside of it is losing out on something? We consult Ebuka at his Shrine and he answers the one million naira question – Is Lagos Overrated?Read More
I’m very superstitious; especially with soccer. Let me take you through a few of them. At my father’s house in Abuja, I only watch football games of teams I support, sitting on the center table.Read More
A woman’s place is not just in the kitchen anymore. Women can and should have careers these days while they share domestic duties with their husbands.Read More
If you were in Lagos through the Christmas holidays, you’re probably still trying to catch up on sleep and wean yourself of all the partying that went downRead More
Anyway, in the spirit of objectifying athletes instead of watching them compete, I decided to do my TOP 10 HOTTEST FEMALE ATHLETES OF LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS.Read More
My point here is simple; the blue tick is clearly an extension of our love for status and material accomplishments over all else. Of course I have been guilty a few times so I’m in no place to judge. But seriously, making verification the condition for ranking celebrities is a little absurd.Read More
We cannot continue like this. We just CANNOT!Read More
The weather in Addis Ababa as I arrived for the World Economic Forum on May the 8th, was 11° Celsius. Coming from Lagos where a 20° temperature was considered winter, I was ready to enjoy every moment of this break from the Naija heat.Read More