The tears had made her heavy layers of cosmetic foundation and facial powder obvious – leaving different stream patterns on her face like zebra prints. She tried to spit out the strand of hair in her mouth but that even got things messier.Read More
- EXCLUSIVE: WACONZY TOURS 10 EUROPEAN COUNTRIES IN 2WEEKS WITH HIS NEW ALBUM “MBG”
- Woolwich Slaughter: Victim identified as 25-year old soldier, Lee Rigby (Photos)
- FirstBank upgrades IT infrastructure for enhanced service delivery
- It’s Pariiiis, baby!: Cash Money signs Paris Hilton
- I must carry Birkin: Female Arik staff arrested with N180million worth of cocaine in London
- NEW TV SERIES: Watch THE ISLAND (Season 1) Trailer starring Sexy Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
- Fat Joe facing 2 years in prison for tax evasion
- Islamists who slaughtered soldier in Woolwich horror are British born-Nigerians
- Bad image: Suspect of Woolwich slaughter is Nigerian, Michael Adebolajo
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Eva Longoria Reveals No Underwear at Cannes 2013 (Photos) (18+)
Posts by Category: MusedMinds
Le t those beads of sweat trickle down
Down into the interior of your soul and moisten your heart
Let it remind you that pain is real
She draws him into the room playfully by his fancy tie and closes the door behind her.
“This is my room as you can see” she says dryly, motioning him to the seat adjacent the table laden with promotional pamphlets from the hotel she is lodged at.Read More
I thought you were the best thing.
I thought you were real.
I thought you were the one.
“Bring my phones downstairs when you’re coming… and hurry up!” Mum beckoned from the dining table.Read More
I usually can tell how she feels by looking in her eyes
She knows so she tries to hide it
I wake up. It is the dead of night. The crickets chirp at their loudest. The owls are heard from the far distance. My heart is pounding hard against my chest. My body is drenched in sweat. The bed is damp and soaked from the liquids that escape the pores of my skin. I realize that my breathing is heavy, and I’m dragging air as fast as I can.Read More
I have asked myself beyond reason
What is it that truly makes us happy?
It was getting to the end of November and Seun had not yet been paid his salary. Seun was a very impatient young man, and he needed the money as urgently as fish out of water needed its hydrogen. He was up to his neck in debt that he owed so many people who he’d borrowed from and had promised to pay when he got paid.Read More
I dim the lights and open the curtains to see the beautiful landscape. Left the center lights a little bright to see clearly, then I started to work. I stare at the view to inspire my soul. To them it’s just an artwork but to me it’s a representation of me – I must open my mind and concentrate.Read More