Happy new year to everyone, from your favourite up-to-date football transfer gossip column, well lets begin this year’s gist from the Emirates as Arsenal are keen to sign Baryen Munich’s Top striker Mario Mandzukic .. Enjoy your read and Happy new year once again.. cheers xx
Arsenal are monitoring Mario Mandzukic at Bayern Munich and PSG are readying an audacious bid to sign Chelsea star Eden Hazard.
- Manager David Moyes refused to confirm Wayne Rooney will remain at Old Trafford if United fail to qualify for the Champions League.
- Jose Mourinho has made a huge U-turn over Juan Mata, just 48 hours after saying he would not stand in the Spaniard’s way if he wanted to quit Stamford Bridge
- Mikel Arteta says Arsene Wenger must sign a striker this month.
- Tim Sherwood tells Spurs chiefs: “I’ll pick my transfer targets – not you.”
- West Brom are prepared to cup-tie Shane Long and insist he goes nowhere.
- Robbie Fowler is a shock contender to be the new Torquay boss.
- Roma’s Daniele De Rossi said he would have “committed suicide” by now if he had joined Manchester United.
- Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has ruled out signing a centre-half this month.
- Arsene Wenger has admitted Arsenal are likely to be forced into the January transfer market for a new striker
- Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert has made a £1.5million bid to sign Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan.
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez says Nikica Jelavic will feature against QPR, even though the striker could be on his way to Loftus Road.
- West Ham have received no bids for Ravel Morrison, Sam Allardyce revealed on Friday.
- West Brom striker Shane Long looks set to start against Crystal Palace in the FA Cup on Saturday, in a statement of intent.
- PSG are readying an audacious bid to sign Chelsea star Eden Hazard and will wait until the end of the season to make their move.
- Rio Ferdinand has been placed on trial between now and the end of the season as he battles to earn a new contract at Manchester United.
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini says the Premier League is full of cheats.
- Gus Poyet is losing patience with his Sunderland players.
- West Brom plan to make a statement of intent by playing Shane Long in today’s FA Cup clash with Crystal Palace.
- David Moyes admits there is no guarantee Wayne Rooney will sign a new contract at Old Trafford if Manchester United fail to qualify for the Champions League this season.
- Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa has been watched by Arsenal scouts, while there is also a firm interest in taking Real Madrid youngster Alvaro Morata on loan. Sportsmail understands Arsenal are also monitoring Mario Mandzukic at Bayern Munich.
- Stoke are in talks to sign loanee Stephen Ireland on a permanent deal during the January transfer window from Aston Villa.
- West Ham manager Sam Allardyce made a fresh move to reinforce his depleted squad last night with a £6million bid for Chelsea striker Demba Ba.
- Gus Poyet admits Sunderland’s January transfer dealings will determine whether or not they remain in the Premier League.
"Tega is a writer, a Deltan/Lagosian Hybrid, Speaks English and Spanish, and a lover of all things Mobile and Sports