Arsenal are watching Diego Costa and could sign Iker Casillas, Chelsea are chasing Ricardo Rodriquez, and West Brom want Andre Villas-Boas.
- Frank de Boer is top of Tottenham’s wanted list to become their next manager.
- Tim Sherwood admits he is in the dark over his Tottenham future following defeat to West Ham last night.
- Arsenal and Manchester City have been contacted about signing Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas.
- Michu is hoping Swansea can swoop for Liverpool forward Iago Aspas.
- Inter Milan midfielder Fredy Guarin could be set for a January switch to Chelsea, according to his agent.
- Juventus and Inter Milan will ramp up their interest in Manchester City’s Aleksandar Kolarov in January – but will face competition from Zenit St Petersburg.
- Chelsea will have to battle with AC Milan if they want to sign Wolfsburg defender Ricardo Rodriquez.
- Hull fear Andre Villas-Boas’ sacking as Tottenham manager will wreck their plans to sign on-loan Spurs midfielder Jake Livermore permanently.
- Manchester City’s Abdisalam Ibrahim is on the radars of Swansea, Reading and QPR as the winter transfer window looms.
- Manchester United and Liverpool transfer target Ivan Rakitic is frustrated with life at Sevilla.
- Southampton striker Billy Sharp wants to make his move to Reading permanent.
- Ashley Young fired Manchester United into the Capital One Cup semi-finals and begged David Moyes: Give me a chance.
- Edin Dzeko aims to fill the huge void left by Sergio Aguero for Manchester City.
- David Ginola has hinted that he fancies stepping into management.
- Leeds want to bring St Etienne winger Max Gradel back to the club.
- Tottenham were plunged into crisis last night after Tim Sherwood admitted he doesn’t know who will be in charge for Sunday’s Barclays Premier League clash at Southampton.
- Manchester is on course for a Capital One Cup final derby at Wembley after United eased past Stoke last night in a quarter-final suspended after half an hour because of a hailstorm.
- Arsenal are continuing to watch Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa and may make a bid for him in the January transfer window.
- Fulham are pinning their hopes of avoiding relegation on re-signing Clint Dempsey.
- England manager Roy Hodgson will travel to the Amazon in the New Year on a World Cup fact-finding mission.
- Real Madrid will make a bid to sign Luis Suarez from Liverpool in the summer.
- Chelsea have joined the chase for Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia.
- West Brom have contacted Andre Villas-Boas about their vacant head coach position just days after his departure from Tottenham.
- Jack Wilshere has reluctantly agreed to accept the Football Association’s misconduct charge for the gesture that he directed at Manchester City fans on Sunday and he is now expected to be banned for two matches – the forthcoming Premier League derbies against Chelsea and West Ham United.
- Newcastle, Everton, Stoke, West Brom, West Ham, Aston Villa, Swansea and Cardiff are all interested in signing Wilfried Zaha on loan from Manchester United.
TheTega – has written 406 posts on this site.
"Tega is a writer, a Deltan/Lagosian Hybrid, Speaks English and Spanish, and a lover of all things Mobile and Sports