West Ham are stepping up their bid to re-sign Demba Ba, Arsenal are in talks to sign Alexandre Pato, while Everton are chasing John Souttar.
- Manuel Pellegrini does not know when he will recall Joe Hart to the Manchester City team.
- Harry Redknapp has hinted he may sign Yossi Benayoun.
- West Brom will revive their interest in Ghana striker Jordan Ayew in January.
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez plans a £600,000 January bid for Dundee United defender John Souttar.
- West Ham are set to make a January bid to re-sign Demba Ba from Chelsea.
- Chelsea are ready to recall Patrick Bamford from his loan spell at MK Dons – for a bigger challenge in the new year.
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez is ready to swoop for Dundee United’s brilliant young centre-half John Souttar in a £1million deal.
- Terry Butcher is at the centre of a managerial tug-of-war for his services – Hibs and Middlesbrough are said to be interested.
- Arsenal are in talks with Corinthians about signing Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato.
- Jack Wilshere is a major doubt for Arsenal’s crunch Champions League clash at Borussia Dortmund.
- Keeper Wojciech Szczesny claims Arsenal can last the pace in the title race this season.
- Norwich will turn to Malky Mackay if Chris Hughton cannot halt his side’s alarming slump.
- Liverpool expect Glen Johnson to be fit for Saturday’s Premier League home game against Fulham.
- Jack Wilshere is unlikely to travel to Dortmund for Wednesday’s Champions League match after injuring his ankle in training on Thursday.
"Tega is a writer, a Deltan/Lagosian Hybrid, Speaks English and Spanish, and a lover of all things Mobile and Sports