I’m always here to help you make less mistakes, you do love me for that yeah?
Here are the list of men you should literally speed away from in your twenties. Why twenties?because that’s the most sensitive decade in your life.
1. The Social media freak. If he claims to be grown up and spends a lot of time on Instagram, twitter/facebook, speed!
2. The Flirty guy. If you constantly ask why he’s acting like he’s into every woman and if he calls every woman “honey” or “babe” or “sweetheart” or any other pet name when you should be together, speed!
3. The Loud guy. If he is so noisy that you sometimes even cringe when you are out together, then speed! A man shouldn’t be loud, he is a man not a boy.
4. The Wizkid, One directioner & whatever teenage music guy. Scream all you want but when his music taste is limited to those listed above? Pls run. Fast!
5. The Confused guy. The man who doesn’t seem to know what exactly what he wants in life? You know the ones who can’t give a definite response when you ask where he sees himself in five years? Yeah, that one. Run from him.
6.The Bullet Spraying guy. He can’t speak a correct sentence in english yet he never stops talking and he never even listens when he’s corrected. Scramble outta the door.
7. The Complex guy. He has a complex and then becomes defensive whenever you have a talk. He blows things out of proportion and makes you sometimes even feel bad for everything.
8. The over spender. Not like we are complaining about the man who spends a lot on us, I mean who doesn’t love good things? But if he does this and he uses it to cover up when he does bad things or when he pisses you off. He doesn’t need to be around you.
9. The one who is never happy for you. He doesn’t understand why that promotion is such a biggie and doesn’t get why you won’t stop talking about it.
10. The one who looks down on you. He doesn’t ever respect you. What the heck are you waiting for?
I make stuff up for a living and more importantly everybody's entertainment. You'd either love the series or love it Don't hesitate to drop your comments about my series on here or via twitter, @tomilola_coco.