The supermodel out-earned her partner by $4 million as her line of flip-flops with Brazilian label Grendene – in which she owns shares – helped double her wages from last year.
Meanwhile Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt earned a hefty $50 million despite the fact they do not own any large businesses.
The couple – who have six children together Shiloh, seven, Maddox, 12, Pax nine, Zahara, eight, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – pulled in the majority of their income from film fees while Brad Pitt earned a reported $7 million for his Chanel no.5 advert last year.
Forbes Highest Paid Celebrity Couples 2013, top five:
1) Beyonce and Jay Z, $95 million
2) Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, $80 million
3) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, $50 million
4) Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, $35 million
5) Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, $30 million
Akinsoga – has written 734 posts on this site.
The 6 o"clock man.