N.A.C.K (Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection) is an apparel with international quality established since 2006 by Akinpeloye Tolulope aka Luto Tailo. N.A.C.K is described as a brand with the fusion of all Nubian Cultures, articulated in interplay of fashion equilibrium. It’s an inspiration, an identity, an impetus that instils Style, Freedom & Confidence into people all over the world.
Inspired by Style, Freedom & Confidence, the new N.A.C.KULLECTION is called “NACKesoteric”, coined from the word ‘esoteric’. Esoteric or esotericism signifies something that is designed, understood or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest. The new kullection is a fusion of animal prints, manmade leather and the introduction of the redefined N.A.C.K logo.
“NACKesoteric” is a stylish kullection, as always, with ‘ready to wear’ stand out pieces, made up of maxi dresses, shorts, leather tops and the N.A.C.Ky polo, which gives everyone the freedom to dress in a way that inculcates confidence in them.
I must add the collection is pretty cool – a few stand out pieces. Enjoy.
- Female Model: Ayoola Bakare BLaws
- Male Model: Bernard Bullen
- Stylist: Starlet j
- MUA: Ots_Beauty
- Photographer: Adebayo Lawson
- Full Name: AKINPELOYE TOLULOPE
- Name of Label: NACK APPAREL
- Address: Shop C41, Road 1, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki-Ajah roundabout.
- Contact Number: 08096593576
- Website: www.nackonline.com
- twitter handle: @nackonline
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/nackonline
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryanne Alabi, popularly known as Mayreejay is a wardrobe consultant, CEO of her self named company "Maryanne Alabi". Deputy editor for Bloke mag, contributing Fashion editor for Y!Mag. Fierce lover of and everything Glamorous!! Follow me on twitter @mayreejay for fab fashion updates.