One lucky 360nobs reader will get the opportunity to go on an expense paid lunch date with Ebuka (ermm… We mentioned dinner date only o! but, *cough*
you never know what may happen afterwards*cough*)
The lucky person will accompany him to 30 Shades of Blue with Ebuka taking place on Saturday July 21,2012 at Twin Peaks, Lagos
To be Ebuka’s lucky companion, here are the rules to play by:
- Leave only 1 comment stating why Ebuka should choose you as his date. *multiple entries mean instant disqualification*
- Keep it as creative and interesting as possible. *No use of foul or dirty language* Keep it PG
- Use a valid email address in the email address column of the comment box *do not include your email & phone details (Not even BB PIN sef!) in your comment*
- As much as possible, try to refrain from lobbying/influencing the decision on his Twitter page and other Social Media websites
- The competition is open to everyone in Lagos and beyound
- For those outside Lagos who wish to compete, you will have to arrange how to get to Lagos on your own if chosen.
- Commenting is open from now till 11:59pm on Thursday (July 19) . *any comments after that will not be valid *
The man, himself, Ebuka will go through all comments and decide who he would like to go on a date with and then the 360nobs team will contact the lucky winner via email to make all the necessary arrangements.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you, EBUKA!!! IT’S GAME TIME!!!
360Admin – has written 2365 posts on this site.
Our team consists of a mix of the GOOD, the NAUGHTY and the most BEAUTIFUL people, just the way YOU want it served. We always have something to say whichever way you look at it. Appreciate us, Love us, Hate us (NOT) we are bound to crack you up whichever way.