Another #OneMicNaija this way comes with an exciting #OneMicJune line up.
Here at 360Nobs, we like to find out from the performers what makes them tick before we then see them live!
- Real Name
*Eva Elohor Alordiah*
- What are you currently up to
*Projects on my Makeup company ‘Orsela and Music. Feels like a whole new beginning for me right now. I’m just excited to get on with it.
- Where do you feel freer: stage, studio, anywhere else
*Anywhere else. My room! LOL
- What do you find frustrating about the Nig Music Industry (if anything)
*Wow! There’s a lot. There’s actually too much. ArrgggGGHH! Won’t even go into all that. Too much
- What was your first time on a stage like?
*Amazing! Unexpectedly so. It was at Oniru and it seemed like everyone knew the words to my song. Was the best feeling ever.
- What are you expecting from the One Mic Naija experience?
*A super great time. I have looked forward to doing One Mic and this just happened exactly when I needed it, emotionally. I love performing with a live band, can’t wait to have my ever adoring fans experience that on sunday.
- Just between You and Us, what should the audience expect from you at the event?
*My new Trybe swagga. LOL. Naaahh seriously, the best of entertainment. I haven’t performed in a while cause I have been too busy on so many different things at the same time, so I’m looking to give my all on sunday. Some segzzy tinz kwa!
- You recently got signed. Can you tell us a bit abt how that came about?
**(Laughing) all I can say is “It is the doing of the Lord and it is Marvelous in our eyes”
Our team consists of a mix of the GOOD, the NAUGHTY and the most BEAUTIFUL people, just the way YOU want it served. We always have something to say whichever way you look at it. Appreciate us, Love us, Hate us (NOT) we are bound to crack you up whichever way.