TRACE announces their first ever party in Nigeria and Africa – Dat TRACE Thang happening on Friday, March 30, 2012!
The legendary DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Xclusive, Caise and Snatch will be spinning the best club hits and house tracks all night long. You’ll get to rub shoulders with the biggest celebrities and party till you drop.
360 No BullSh*t HAS 3 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO BE WON to This MASSIVE PAR-TAY!
We are giving 3 of you wonderful readers the opportunity to win tickets to the event that would be holding next week Friday, March 30, 2012.
All you have to do is to:
- Be among the 1st 3 eligible people who answer the 2 questions below correctly via EMAIL and
- Like our Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/360nobs.
- Like Trace Nigeria Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/tracenigeria
- Name 2 of the partners for Dat TRACE Thang
- What year did Trace TV start its full operations in Nigeria?
- Elegibility: Open to Everyone apart from employees and affiliates of 360noBS and Trace TV who can be in Lagos to redeem their tickets before 12:00noon, Thursday, March 29, 2012 in and attend the event on Friday, March 30, 2012.
- Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Dat TRACE Thang Party before 12:00midnight, Sunday, March 25, 2012.
- The 1st 3 eligible people who answer the 2 questions below correctly win
- Do not send in multiple entries (even under aliases)
- Tickets are non-transferable and are not for resale.
- Winners would be notified on where to pick up their tickets.
For those who don’t win, you can still win tickets from one of the TRACE partners. Visit and like www.facebook.com/HPNigeria to get into Dat TRACE Thang.
Free drinks all night on Absolut Vodka and some lucky party goers will win an HP system too!
Dat TRACE Thang is sponsored and Powered by HP, Absolut and supported by Harbor Point, The Beat 99.9FM and Cool FM.
360Admin – has written 2361 posts on this site.
Our team consists of a mix of the GOOD, the NAUGHTY and the most BEAUTIFUL people, just the way YOU want it served. We always have something to say whichever way you look at it. Appreciate us, Love us, Hate us (NOT) we are bound to crack you up whichever way.