3 exceptional things about you
- I am a tomboy
- I love to write and sketch
- I sing a lot
Who was Alexandra Nwokedi before November 27th, 2011?
- I am just a normal home girl. I’m a barrister. Before November 27th, I was searching for a modeling jobs, got a few but nothing big though until Sleek came along.
- I have always had a flare for fashion. Modeling is an important aspect of fashion, so I figured it will be the best starting point. I intend to keep my profession as a lawyer on the down low for this one year period.
- Yes I did. I day dreamed about it and I worked hard for it. I had confidence in myself but up until the D-day, I didn’t know for sure if I was going to be the winner and I did not for once under estimate the other contestants.
- Every girl there was beautiful and intelligent so I can’t exactly say
What stage(s) of the competition did you enjoy the most?
- Each stage came with its enjoyment but I think being in the house with ladies with different family backgrounds, learning one or two things from them was really fun.
What are you most passionate about?
- Singing and designing. I intend to take designing to a professional level.
- Nelson Mandela
0 zer0ing In (shout out to labels, aspiring models)
- Shout out to Sleek Nigerian brand and the sleek sisters for the opportunity of a life time, to Mai Atafo, to iamisigo and to those who have aspirations to be models, keep pushing forward! Its never too late.
I'm 8°C - Nice to a fault & I really know how to keep up with people. Allergic to fake souls, pretense & maltina. I love me & its okay if you don't. I believe in myself, much more than you can imagine. My happiness is all I pursue. I love 360nobs.com. I'm a sucker for maltesers... I'm TT Reju